So You Have Sore Feet, Too, eh?Hardly surprising... look how much time we spend on our feet every day! We don't notice how important our feet are, until they start to hurt.
There are so many reasons why your feet might be sore, so you will need to do a little research on your own first, to try and diagnose your specific situation.
First, try to isolate where the pain is, and then try and compare your condition with ones described on the pages of this website. Just click on the links to your left and learn as much as you can.
|The average person walks about 10,000 steps a day. If you add that up over the years... you could walk more than 100,000 miles (160,934.40 km)|
Symptoms of Sore Feet:
- Foot starts to ache after you have stood for a long time
- Feet hurt while walking
- Some working activities (like standing on concrete) contribute to sore feet
- Feet hurt when you wake up in the morning
- Feet ache day and night
- Walking creates more foot pain
- Foot feels like its burning
- Feet are often hot
- Ball of the foot is sore
- Bottom of heels are painful
- Feet throb constantly
- Arch of your foot is sore
What Causes a Sore Foot?
This website is all about sore feet, what causes your feet to be sore, and what to do to ease your suffering. Click here for Full List of conditions that can cause your foot to be sore.
FIR Socks help Reduce the Pain of Sore Feet
Each foot has 26 bones and 33 joints, a whole bunch of ligaments and tendons and all kinds of nerves. With so many moving parts, it is easy to see why so many people have foot problems and pain.
But GOOD NEWS... Far Infrared Socks DO help relieve the pain in your feet. Just read what this customer wrote in an email to us:
I have been meaning to write and let you know how much your socks have helped my sore toe. I think I have a "bunion" forming. My Grandmother, Mother and older sister have all had them so I guess I am next in line. It feels like a knife or sharp object is digging into the joint (maybe best described as when preparing a chicken for dinner and cutting off the drum sticks from the thighs). Anyway... after weeks of procrastination, I finally decided to try your socks. I have had them about a week... actually I am wearing them now and am enjoying the cozy, comfy feeling around that big toe joint that was "Jabbing" earlier today. I think I will be wearing these more often now and maybe even to bet when the weather cools off some. Many thanks for these socks.
A. J. Johnson, Missouri.
FREE Tips for Reducing Sore Feet:
- Wear supportive shoes that are comfortable and not too restrictive (in width, length, and toe box height).
- Wash your feet at least once a day.
- Look at your feet - see if there are any unusual lumps, bumps, skin irritations, broken toenails, cuts or bruises.
- Trim your toenails on a regular basis.
- Regular exercise, like walking, helps to improve the circulation in your toes.
- Drink plenty of fresh water to aid the circulatory system.
- Reduce your sugar and alcohol intake.
- Correcting vitamin deficiencies - if any (check with your doctor for this).
- Wear a fresh, clean pair of Far Infrared Socks every day, to soothe your precious feet.