Raynaud's in your Feet?
Yes! Having Raynaud's Disease in your Feet is quite common!
You walk across the cold floor and suddenly your feet and toes go into a "spasm" attack of extreme cold. Your toes go pasty white and turn numb.
Maybe the situation that triggers your feet and toes into a hyper cold feeling is not as obvious, as a cold floor. You could be emotional, stressed or nervous, or maybe have a more complicated situation, like a thyroid imbalance or maybe you have frozen your toes and feet (frostbite) in the past.
Whatever causes the the blood vessels to constrict (vasospastic attack) in your feet and toes, you know how inconvenient, annoying and painful it is.
What is Raynaud's Phenomenon?
Raynaud's Phenomenon is a condition in which blood flow to the tissues of the feet and toes is temporarily decreased. The arteries of the toes may even collapse, further reducing blood flow to the extremities.
How did I get Raynaud's in my toes?
While an individual may have developed Raynaud's Syndrome from just one of the possible causes listed above, in most cases the condition is a combination of several in the list lower down this page.
What Causes Raynaud's Syndrome in your toes and feet?
There is no specific known cause for this phenomenon. The condition is associated with a variety of different situations, making it very hard to pinpoint an exact set of circumstances that trigger an attack.
List of Possible Raynaud's Syndrome Causes:
- An underlying medical condition
- Scleroderma in feet
- Emotional Stress
- Lupus in feet
- Diet - What you eat
- Buerger's Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Vibration - from Hand-held tools
- Exposure to toxic chemicals
- Nerve injuries
- Medications - Over the counter & Prescription
Solution for Raynaud's Toes
Far Infrared Socks have been shown to increase micro-circulation in the blood vessels and small capillaries in your toes and feet. Increased circulation equals warmer feet.
So, what does the infrared energy from the socks actually do? The natural FIR rays from the bio-ceramics fused into the thread activates and "energizes" each individual cell. The cells start to "vibrate" or "dance" with a little more keenness. As the cellular activity (metabolism) increases, the temperature of the cells increase and your feet feel warmer.
The changes in circulation help to bring fresh, nutrient-enriched blood back into the affected cells. The cells then have a chance to rejuvenate themselves and can once again function at optimum levels.
All you have to do is wear Prolotex™ FIR Socks on a consistent basis and you will notice an improvement in the overall temperature in your feet and toes. How simple is that?
Best Socks for Treating Raynauds
Far Infrared Socks have been shown to increase micro-circulation in the blood vessels and small capillaries in your toes and feet.
FREE Tips For Raynaud's Sufferers
- Take extra effort to stay warm. Prolotex™ Far Infrared Socks will help keep your feet warmer.
- Regular exercise, like walking, helps to improve the circulation down into your toes.
- Be aware of your personal emotional stress levels and take steps to reduce stressful situations.
- Drink plenty of fresh water to aid the circulatory system.
- Reduce your sugar and alcohol intake.
- Stop Smoking - cigarettes affects circulation to your toes.
- Wear a fresh, clean pair of Prolotex™ Far Infrared Socks every day, to help improve the micro-circulation in your feet.