Socks Help Fight Foot Smell!Do you worry about taking your shoes off in the company of others? You are not alone. About one in five Americans admit (at least on surveys) that the stench from their feet is embarrassing and sometimes unbearable.
Having smelly, sweaty feet is hardly surprising, when you consider we have approx. 250,000 sweat glands in our feet that produce as much as half a pint (0.25 liter) of moisture, every day!
Far Infrared Socks Help Reduce Stinky Feet
Stinky feet is from bacteria growing on your (sweat) perspiration. Human sweat is made up of several compounds: water, potassium, sodium chloride (salt) ammonia, toxins, and urea (an organic by-product of proteins being metabolized - waste).
Actually, there is not much odor coming from the sweat itself, until the bacteria start feeding, attacking, or working on it.
Far infrared light rays effectively retard bacterial growth and consequently reduce the stinky unpleasant odors.
Not only is having smelly feet an extremely embarrassing situation, but more importantly, it can also indicate a fungal infection has taken over.
Wearing Prolotex™ Far Infrared Socks on a daily basis can help reduce further implications and foot problems while providing relief from stinky feet.
FREE Tip To Reducing Foot Odor:
- Wash your feet, and toes, every day with an antibacterial soap
- Drink plenty of fresh water
- Alternate your shoes every day, so they have a chance to dry out more
- Reduce your sugar and alcohol intake
- Soak your feet in a "black tea" foot-bath for 30 min / day
- Wear a fresh, clean pair of Prolotex™ Far Infrared Socks every day, to help retard bacteria growth and foot odors.