Have you been silently suffering with the inconvenience of Numb Toes? Do your toes tingle, feel numb, and feel like they are falling asleep?
Some people experience toe numbness when they walk or run, and others at anytime, and still others claim the numbness only happens when they are sitting down.
What Causes My Toes to Go Numb?
Several different conditions could be causing your toes to go numb. Here is a list of some more common causes:
- Alcoholic neuropathy (nerve damage from excessive alcohol levels)
- Cervical spondylosis
- Diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage from high blood sugar levels
- Frostbite (frozen body tissue
- Guillaine-Barre syndrome (immune response to foreign, such as infectious agents or vaccines)
- Leprosy (infectious disease)
- Multiple sclerosis (an autoimmune disease that affects the central nervous system)
- Nerve injury (from a external blow - trauma
- Paresthesias (internal nerve damage
- Peripheral Neuropathy (peripheral nerve damage
- Peripheral vascular disease (diseases of the blood vessels)
- Raynaud's Disease(Raynaud's Phenomenon or Raynaud's Syndrome in your toes)
- SACD (subacute combined degeneration of the spinal cord)
- Toe paresthesias (pins and needles)
How can Prolotex™ Socks reduce numbness & tingling in my toes?
Basically... Prolotex™ FIR Socks help to improve the microcirculation. Increased circulation helps to bring back the sensitivity to your toes and will reduce the numbness.
Prolotex™ FIR Socks are different than other socks because they are made with a special bio-ceramic impregnated thread that gives off Far Infrared energy waves. Far Infrared energy helps to stimulate the metabolic activity of each individual cell, improving the overall health of each cell.
Prolotex™ FIR Socks are nice and soft and easy to wear day and night.
FREE Tips help reduce Numbness & Tingling in Your Toes:
- Make sure your shoes are not too tight. Maybe loosen the laces a bit to remove the pressure. Some shoe designs create more pressure on the balls and soles of the feet that can cut off circulation to your toes
- Check with your your doctor to get the best diagnosis and to reduce further complications.
- Wear a fresh, clean pair of Prolotex™ Far Infrared Socks on a regular basis to improve the circulation to your feet and toes and therefore, reducing toe numbness.