"Ouch, I just cut my Foot!"
Acute (sudden) injuries are common among sports athletes, but can also occur at your place of work, or even on your holiday at the cottage.
It's easy to step on piece of glass that cuts your toe while you are taking a leisurely walk along the beach.
"I just dropped a brick on my Toe!"
You may drop some heavy object on your toe that could crush your the bones and tissues.
"My foot is all purple and swollen"
It is very easy to bruise or your sprain your ankle, if you take a wrong step.
Then there are the Chronic (repetitive) injures that you get from wear and tear - overuse. These kinds of foot injures may take longer to heal and can be a bit more challenging to diagnose.
List of Common Foot Injuries:
"Acute" injures to the feet and toes are easy to recognize and diagnose as the signs and symptoms are quite visible, often swollen, painful and sensitive to touch.
- Cuts or Lacerations
- Broken Bones (Broken Toe)
- Sprained Ligaments (Sprained Ankle)
- Strained Toe Ligaments
- Ruptured Tendons (Achilles Tendonitis)
- Crushing (tissues & bones)
- Puncture Wounds
- Broken Toenail
"Chronic" foot and toe injures are not as easy to identify as they generally happen over a longer period of time. Pain and inflammation (if any) increase more gradually and is often ignored in the initial stages.
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Stress Fractures
- Heel Spurs
- Turf Toe
List of Common Activities that can cause foot & toe Injuries!
Toes and feet can easily be injured when you play sports or do activities like:
- High Jump
- Long Jump
- Grass Hockey
- Ice Hockey
- Line Skating
- Ice Skating
FIR Socks for Treating Injuries!
Bio Ceramic Socks are very good at reducing inflammation caused by any of the injuries listed above. The FIR energy emitted from the socks promotes microcirculation and will help to rejuvenate the damaged cells and tissues faster. FIR energy helps to retard bacteria too, and will help prevent cuts, scrapes and open sores from becoming infected.
Prolotex™ Far Infrared Socks are all about improving the circulation in your feet and toes. Increased circulation helps to heal injuries to your feet and toes faster.
Best of all - just wear them. That's it! The FIR energy from the Bio Ceramics does all the work for you.
FIR Therapy Socks speed bone healing
Yes, it's true! Far Infrared rays have been shown to increase cellular activities, thereby speeding up the body's ability to heal itself. FIR Socks can do just that!
Now... if you have a cast on, the socks may not fit. We recommend that you wear Infrared Socks on a regular basis, as soon as your cast is removed. If your foot has been in a cast for several weeks, the muscles, tendons and tissues will have become a bit stiff. FIR socks will safely and gently help increase the flexibility of the tendons in your feet and ankles.
FREE Tips For Treating Foot Injuries:
- Try to evaluate the severity of the injury. Minor injures can easily be treated at home, but more severe foot injuries may require medical attention.
- Keep your feet Clean. Open sores and cuts can be location opportunity for bacteria to grow and infections can set in.
- Give your foot or feet time to heal. Every situation will be a bit different. Some injuries may not cause any "time off", but more severe cases may take several weeks to heal.
- Wear a fresh, clean pair of Prolotex™ Far Infrared Socks every day, for improved microcirculation and faster healing.