Improve Foot Circulation Now!
Adequate circulation to your feet is vital. Good circulation keeps your feet healthier and happier.
Poor circulation can be the source of a whole bunch of health conditions and ailments you do not want to have to learn about.
We have good news for you!
Prolotex™ Far Infrared Socks are all about improving the circulation in your feet and toes. Best of all - just wear them. That's it! The FIR energy from the Bio Ceramics does all the work for you.
Some Causes of Poor Foot Circulation:
- Lack of exercise. Lots of us fall short when it comes to getting enough exercise. Our lives are more sedentary than a few decades ago. Many of us work at jobs that require very little physical activity.
- Stress. Excessive stress (actual or perceived), can trigger the body's natural response to shut down the tiny capillaries to your extremities.
- Smoking. Yeah! I'm sure you have heard this before. Chemicals in the cigarettes work against you by shutting down the blood vessels in your toes and feet.
- Diabetes. The condition of diabetes causes circulation problems throughout the whole body, and the feet, being the furthest from the heart, are the most affected.
Far Infrared Socks improves circulation!
Yes. It's true. Studies have shown that FIR energy actually does improve the circulation at the cellular level. Prolotex™ Far Infrared Socks emit these beneficial energy rays at just the right frequency for your feet to absorb. Click here to read more about Far Infrared energy and how it can help you.
Wear Prolotex™ FIR Socks to increase the blood flow to your feet. It's Simple! It's Safe! It works!
FREE Tips for Improving Foot Circulation:
- Take a walk - even if it's just 20 minutes a day. Walking is a GREAT way to get the circulation pumping again.
- If you are bedridden or cannot get out to exercise, try keeping your feet up or elevated slightly above the level of your heart. This will help prevent the blood from pooling and stagnating in you feet and ankles.
- Give your feet a Warm Foot Bath. The warm water will help to promote circulation again.
- Stop Smoking. Not just for your feet. Smoking is not good for any part of your body.
- Make an effort to reduce your weight if you are obese. Excess weight, will make you feel lethargic, apathetic, and less inclined to go out for your walk or run.
- Wear a fresh, clean pair of Prolotex™ Far Infrared Socks to every day, for improved micro-circulation.